As a venue for courses and seminars, Bakkegaard offers you:
- A smaller hotel (24 beds) with an intimate, cosy atmosphere
- A beautiful meeting room with panoramic views of the Baltic Sea
- Good home-made food, preferably organic and easy to digest
- Free wifi all over the place
- Beautiful rooms designed by artists from Møn
- Cosy common rooms – ideal for groups
- Stunning nature close to the cliffs of Møn
- Sustainable, environmentally friendly management
- An enchanting experience
- A typical seminar day (and night)
- Late-morning coffee with sweets and fruit
- Lunch buffet with colourful ingredients
- Afternoon coffee and cake
- 2-course dinner
- Evening coffee with sweets and fruit
- Accommodation in a beautiful room decorated by an artist
- Breakfast buffet
- Meeting room with audiovisual equipment, fresh water, all-you-can-eat fruit and Møn candy
PRICES for courses, conferences and seminars:
Course day with single-room accommodation per person: DKK 1200.
A course day includes: breakfast buffet, late-morning coffee, lunch, afternoon coffee and cake, 2-course dinner, evening coffee.
All-you-can-eat fruit, Møn candy and water throughout the day.
For double-room accommodation: DKK 1000 per person.
Meeting day (without accommodation) DKK 410 per person. This includes late-morning coffee/tea with bread, lunch, afternoon coffee and cake, all-you-can-eat fruit, Møn candy and water.
We look forward to welcoming you.
Vivi & Uffe